Support UNICEF's HIV/AIDS Programs
UNICEF programs provide care and education for HIV-infected children, as well as those who are orphaned by the disease or living with infected caregivers.
Use this form to make a secure, tax-deductible donation to UNICEF USA, supporting UNICEF's HIV/AIDS programs.
For example, donations in the amounts below will enable the following lifesaving interventions in some of the countries where UNICEF works:
* $42 could provide 1 early HIV exposure test/early HIV diagnosis for a 4-6 week old baby, enabling timely initiation of lifesaving treatment.
* $130 could provide rapid HIV testing kits for 100 expectant mothers, enabling them to receive care and prevent the transmission of the virus to their unborn babies.
* $264 could provide two recreational/psychosocial support kits for vulnerable children, particuarly girls, to help prevent violence, abuse, and exploitation—major risk factors for adolescent HIV transmission.
* $368 could provide 10 days of training for one outreach worker to offer programming to expectant mothers to prevent the transmission of HIV from mother to child.
* $1,158 could pay for the broadcast of two 22-minute episodes of an HIV prevention, treatment or care drama on government radio stations, reaching millions of listeners.
Or, any amount you can give will help save kids' lives.
Give with confidence
The UNICEF USA fund meets the BBB's Wise Giving Alliance's Standards for Charity Accountability.
Charity Navigator awarded the U.S. Fund For UNICEF the highest financial standards for charities.
Out of every dollar spent, 90.2 cents goes toward helping children.